Anti-Covid measures at the Hotel Jan Maria
For a peaceful, relaxing and safe holiday
Our goal is to ensure a worry-free and relaxing holiday in a safe and welcoming environment while maintaining the family atmosphere that distinguishes us.
We pay close attention to the guidelines for containment of Covid-19, to ensure guests and employees are safe.
Covid-19 Prevention Measures
- When passing through the common areas, you should always wear a mask. Guests must bring their own masks from home.
- Columns with sanitising dispensers are located in the various areas of the hotel.
- Constant ventilation of all spaces.
- Staff training on safety and hygiene protocols.
- We use specific antiviral and antibacterial sanitisers to clean rooms, bathrooms, curtains, bedding, towels and tablecloths.
- The common rooms (bar, dining room, reception, and ski room) and the elevator are sanitised and cleaned several times throughout the day.
- The distance of at least 1 metre between the tables is respected in the dining room and we stagger the entrance to the room at times of greatest demand, so that there are never too many people at the same time. The same table is reserved for breakfast and dinner, for the duration of the stay.
- For families and groups of friends who have booked their holiday together, it is possible to prepare tables for a maximum of 10 people per table.
- The breakfast buffet and the dinner vegetable buffet are prepared as usual. Guests can serve themselves by wearing their own mask, disposable gloves (provided by us) and respecting the distance of at least 1 metre from other people. The buffet is manned by our employees who check compliance with the rules.
- If any guest prefers to have the buffet served directly at their table by the waiters, or to have breakfast/dinner in their room, just advise reception who will take care of the arrangements.
- The bar is open regularly and when you are seated at the table you can remove your mask.
- The wellness area and the gym are open only by reservation for a limited number of guests at the same time. Members of the same group or families who have booked their holiday in the hotel together can enter together.
- Each room has its own boot warmer locker (where skis, boots, poles and helmets can be stored), which is not shared with other guests.
- Our private shuttle to the ski lifts (Belvedere in Canazei) operates at fixed times: morning (8:00 – 10:00 am) and afternoon (3:00 – 5.30 pm). It is compulsory to wear a mask during the journey.
- We kindly ask you to pre-check in before your arrival, to streamline the procedure of document registration on arrival (we will send you an email explaining how to do it, before your arrival).
Booking and cancellation rules
When confirming, a deposit equal to about 30% of the stay is requested.
If the Italian Regions close again or there are restrictions between various states due to the Covid-19, the deposit will be returned entirely.
Otherwise, the normal rules will be followed in case of cancellation:
- From 29 to 15 days before arrival the deposit will maintain validity for a weekly stay within the following year.
- From 14 days before the day of arrival the deposit will be retained.
Do you want to avoid queues and possible gatherings in the ski pass offices? Then we recommend you to buy your ski pass comfortably from home visiting the new Dolomiti Superski online shop. Just click HERE. “We care about you“, Dolomiti Superski and your host take care of you. And with the option “Hotel Skipass Service” you can buy your ski pass online and by indicating our facility you will find your ski pass your room upon your arrival.