Hotel in Canazei, Trentino
Built in 1981, Hotel Jan Maria of Canazei has been managed by the Fosco Family since its opening. Over the years, renovations and refurbishments have been carried out to keep up with the times and needs of our Guests.
Daniele & Sabrina took over in 2014, a dynamic and cheerful couple with a strong desire to make your holiday in Val di Fassa unforgettable.
We are waiting for your holiday at Hotel Jan Maria of Canazei in Val di Fassa, with magnificent views of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You’ll discover a family atmosphere in our hotel, thanks to the complicity and the harmony between Daniele & Sabrina and their faithful Staff. The smiles and friendliness of everyone will be present throughout your stay. Our goal is to make your holiday with family, as a couple or in the company or friends peaceful and unforgettable.
Discover the exclusive services offered by Hotel Jan Maria of Canazei for an exceptional holiday in Val di Fassa:
- Wellness Centre: immerse yourself in relaxation at our wellness centre with Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, and 6-seat Jacuzzi. Towels and herbal teas available for a total wellness experience.
- Gym with Technogym equipment: If you would like to include some physical activity during your holiday, work out in our gym.
- Free Wi-Fi in the rooms, restaurant and bar.
- Ample private parking around the hotel.
For holidays discovering the Dolomites with skis on your feet, we offer many services for your winter stay:
- Ski store room with boot warmer lockers per room;
- Free shuttle bus to the ski lifts at the Belvedere Ski Area in Canazei.
- Special rates with ski rental near the Canazei Cableway.
Explore the Val di Fassa trails on long summer walks. Don’t forget our offered services:
- Covered bike deposit;
- Special rates with mountain bike rental near the Canazei Cableway
- Garden with games for children.
Caring for the environment
Hotel Jan Maria of Canazei has the environment at heart. For this reason, over the years we have made investments aimed at respecting and preserving the environment:
- Thermal insulation systems to retain heat;
- Solar panels to create energy from sunlight;
- Brand new pellet boiler which pollutes less than the old diesel boiler;
- Natural soap dispensers in the showers and sinks of the rooms to avoid wasting plastic bottles, and paper bags with shampoo and shower gel. Natural toilet paper, beige-coloured as it’s not treated to make it white.